Thursday, May 10, 2012

a day that will come.


I FOUND MY REALITY.
WHERE SHADES WANDER IN MUTUALITY

We started slowly in silken shadows
As is toddling in unreal meadows
Quite a walk it has been
Neither hands meet hands
Nor eyes in eyes
We can only share thoughts, and trade some voice.

You smile sometimes  
And I miss every time,
I am truly sorry…
There are things that I couldn’t help
A touch that I can’t feel
A tear that I can’t wipe
But there are promises that I could keep
A relation that we could seal
A bond that we can deal
That one day you’ll see me through
With eyes so gorgeous …
As are you


And on that pretty day
I’ll let you know what I have for you
Of your I have..
A heart that clings, a soul that sings
And little whisper of warmth
Right in your arms
So that could be the perfect gift
Not a tiara, not a jewel
A hug from me
You and I sewed…
There’d never be an argument
But Sometimes a sweetened feud
I know, not this year… but not too late
I wish we raise love that no one could make

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Mayank...Love is when you can't be apart from someone for too long...you're always thinking of them, and when you're with them you never want to say goodbye. Love is far from simple. It's quite complex. It's a mix of about everything. It's sadness, joy, passion, hatred, excitement, it's almost every feeling you can imagine and more.Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
    Keep writing...........

    ReplyDelete