Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The GolDEn FeathER

I saw a golden feather
I saw a golden feather
So light so delicate
So sexy so chocolate
Flying on music, in red weather
I saw a golden feather…



The curve that it made
Was as crescent makes with night
Kidnapped by stars
So twinkle so bright
The bent was her smile
The stars were her eyes
She still floating
Her hair …the Nile

It came down to me
Rested on my palm
I started smiling too
With breeze in stomach, so calm

Than from nowhere came a violent wind
And my feather rushed away
For that air it was just a twig
I knew, so decided to stay
I know she will come back
As tired sands to bay…

Slowly flying this time she came back
As if musical winds were snatched
But this time that curve was inverted
All happiness lost and all shine diverted

She landed on my palm again
I wished I could turn it up side down
But I was scared my hands too hard and I frowned
“Than how would spark she gain..??”





What I could do I had an idea I’ll blow happiness to her from my lips
My ‘Breaths’ to provide her warmth and ‘Care’ to give her tips
I Commit I’ll put my golden feather on top of clouds where it could freely play
And I’ll be there forever its all that I could say
It’ll dream, shine, and captivate all eyes again
Trust me my golden feather will smile again…


...Mayank/Rewh

2 comments:

  1. Awesm dude...
    Keep it up....
    U Rock...n yo poems rock even betrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! This is what every woman will want......
    And I’ll be there forever its all that I could say
    It’ll dream, shine, and captivate all eyes again
    Trust me my golden feather will smile again…
    I can loose myself with your words.

    ReplyDelete